So I return to SLife.

I'm not sure what course my blog will take now, but I like the idea of Strawberry Singh's meme challenges, so I may start there.

My SL time is somewhat limited because I'm using the BF's computer (mine is an ancient piece of crap, and my laptop can't handle SL), but I'm feeling the urge to communicate once more.

I've spent the better part of the last few weeks cleaning inventory, down to 44,000 from 57,000, so I consider that a success. My objects folder is still in dire need of help, but that's going to be more time consuming than moving/deleting folders. Ugh.

Since my last post in 2009, a lot has changed. My BF lives with me and keeps me sane part of the time and drives me insane the rest of the time. Love is funny.

A massive snowstorm is bearing down upon us, so as long as the power stays on and I can score some computer time, I will commence blogging.  In the meantime, here's an amusing photo of two of my pets.  The dog hates the cat, but when my back is turned, I catch them sleeping together.

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together...mass hysteria.--Dr. Peter Vengkman in Ghostbusters.